Spiral Earthing Cable Manufacturer
MANLON - Spiral / Coiled Earthing Cable
Manlon Polymers manufactures Spiral Earthing Cables - earthing cables in spiral or coiled forms. Our MANLON - spiral cables are supplied to almost all type of industries . We manufacture plastic engineering items including coiled cables & cords for last more than 25 years. Our MANLON - Spiral Earthing Cables are light-weight and designed to withstand rough handling and harsh industrial surroundings(1-C & 1.5 Sq.mm to 35 sq.mm,with up to 10 meter expandable - stretchable Length).
MANLON - Coiled Earthing Cables - Features :
- Made of highly flexible multi strand Cu conductors
- Special outer jacket of abrasion and moisture resistant material - PUR/TPE/PA.
- Material is specifically made to withstand 105 degree C temperature.
- High mechanical strength, light weight and low electric resistance.
- Ergonomic design, excellent shape retention quality and easy to operate.
- The smaller dia, tighter coil and fast memory allows the spiral cable, a compact design.
MANLON - Spiral Earthing Cable - Applications :
- To load & unload the hazardous material from drum, tank or container.
- To prevent the risk of explosion from static charge or sparks.
- To control earthing for trucks & tankers.
- To safely discharge the electrostatic charge.
- To ground vehicles, containers, trailors and industrial equipments.
- To make transfer and handling of flammable products safe.